英语翻译成中文(有哪些英文翻译成中文特别美)

作者:互联网 日期: 浏览:

1、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

——《怦然心动》

2、I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever 。
浮世万千,吾爱有三,日,月,卿。日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮。

——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

3、Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
从此,各自飘零,各自悲哀。

——玛格丽特·米切尔 《飘》

4、Fou you,a thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍。

——《追风筝的人》

5、In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇

——《于我,过去,现在以及未来 》余光中翻译

6、I love you once, I love you twice. I love you more than beans and rice.
一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你,此生不渝。

——《绝望主妇》

7、You came to me Like the dawn through the night Just shining like the sun.
你走向我,似晨曦划破长长夜空,闪耀如红日。

——《Said I Loved You...But I Lied》

8、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

9、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。

——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

10、When you are old 当你老了

When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,

And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,

And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神

Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; 你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。

How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,

And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you 惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。

And bending down beside the glowing bars, 在炉罩边低眉弯腰,

Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled 忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,

And paced upon the mountains overhead 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

11、We laughed and kept saying"see u soon",but inside we both knew we'd never see each other again.
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。

——《海上钢琴师》

12、It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end.
阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可唯独没有尽头。

——《海上钢琴师》

13、If I have no knife,I can't protect you.If I had a sword,I can't hold you.
如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。

——《剪刀手爱德华》

16、Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love”.
眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。

——泰戈尔《吉檀迦利》

17、My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。

——泰戈尔《园丁集》

18、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

19、《含羞草》雪莱

I dare not guess; but in this life
难以想象,这浮萍一生
Of error, ignorance, and strife,
满是谬误,愚昧与纷争,
Where nothing is, but all things seem,
无所谓真实,一切皆为表相,
And we the shadows of the dream,
我们只是梦影在游荡。

20、《无常》雪莱

趁天空还明媚,蔚蓝 Whilst skies are blue and bright 趁着花朵鲜艳 Whilst flowers are gay 趁眼睛看来一切美好 Whilst eyes that change ere night 趁夜幕还没降临 Make glad the day 呵 趁现在时流还平静 Whilst yet the calm hours creep 做你的梦吧 且憩息 Dream thou-and from thy sleep 等醒来再哭泣 Then wake to weep

相关关键词:英语翻译成中文